RHINO 5200 Features & Benefits
- Auto shut off
- Hot keys
- Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions
- Backlit for poorly-lit installations,
- Large multi-label view display
- Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
- Save/recall: 100 label formats
- Uses thermal transfer print technology – no ink is needed!
- Integrated impact bumper protects against accidental falls
- ABC Keyboard
- Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, and 19mm RHINOPRO labels
The RhinoPRO 5200 Box includes:
- RhinoPRO 5200 printer
- 1 x 19mm flexible nylon label cassette
- User Manual
- Registration Card
For a limited time we have these printers at a crazy low price, indeed even if you buy the charger and battery pack separately it's still cheaper than the kit version (ok, so you don't get the case, but it's still a great deal!)
We have too many of these in stock, so they're priced to clear. Once the stock is gone they'll go back up to the normal price!
Uses 6 AA batteries (not included), an optional power adapter (not included), or an optional quick-charging lithium ion battery (not included).