Get precision labelling results every time, in less time
Unmatched labelling power and versatility with PC connection (Kit version only)*.
Bring the tough, portable DYMO® Rhino™ 6000 to any jobsite – it’s packed with time-saving shortcuts for labelling any installation quickly and professionally.
Use RHINO CONNECT™ software to create labels on your computer, and download them to your label printer for even faster labelling on site. The DYMO® Rhino™ 6000 meets all ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labelling standards.
Its exclusive, onetouch “Hot Keys” automatically format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, and vertical and fixed length applications. The DYMO® Rhino™ 6000 also prints 6 barcode types, has 250+ pre-programmed industry symbols and terms, and much more. Works with 32- and 64-bit Windows® XP, Windows Vista® and Windows® 7.
- Connects to PC via USB cable. Use RHINO CONNECT™ software to create labels on your PC and download them to the label printer for printing on site
- Meets all ANSI and TIA/EIA-606-A industry labelling standards
- Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” provide shortcuts to size, shape and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, vertical and fixed-length applications including 5 line print capability
- Prints 6 different barcode types including Code 39 and Code 128
- Powerful Serialization – Built-in wizards for simple and advanced serialization
- Symbol library with more than 250 pre-programmed industry symbols, terms, fractions and punctuation marks
- Last-label memory and storage for up to 1000 of the labels you use most
The RhinoPRO 6000 Kit includes:
- Rhino 6000 printer
- RHINO CONNECT software
- Hard carry case
- 2 Dymo Rhino Tapes**
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- AC adaptor (UK)
- USB cable
- Quick reference guide
- Registration card
*Please note that only this Kit version comes with the USB cable and software. For the standard boxed version, the software is an (expensive) extra - so if you need the PC connectivity buy the Kit not the cheaper boxed version. **Tapes may vary depending upon availability at time of manufacturing, typically one 9mm and one 19 or 24mm.